Click here for Online Admission
As stated earlier, the school has an open-admission policy and has no preference or reservation for any community, caste, creed, class, religion or region. It is done solely on the basis of merit.
Age Limit for admission
At the time of admission to class I, the child should have completed 5 ½ years and should be less than 6 ½ years by the 30th of September of the year in which the admission is sought. The age of admission to the other classes should be reckoned accordingly.
Admission is open to all Indian children in all classes subject to qualifying the Admission Test, availability of seats and at the discretion of the school authorities and the Presidency of Private Education, State of M.P.
MUSKAN PUBLIC SCHOOL Shiksha Kendra is a concept, it is a challenge; it is a pioneering effort to reach out the weaker sections of the society. Shiksha Kendra of MUSKAN PUBLIC SCHOOL Ashoknagar has more children from the neighbouring villages. These students enjoy the curriculum and infrastructure, which is at par with of the morning shift. Under this project students are provided with good education and knowledge.
Students on transfer from a recognized English Medium School will be admitted on the strength of their Transfer Certificates and other documents provided they have 75% attendance by the end of the Academic year, when the number of days already attended and the days likely to be attended in this school are combined. However, admission to KG classes and Std. 1 will be made at the discretion of the Principal.
Application for admission should be made in the prescribed form available at the School office (Accounts Section) for Rs.:50/-. All conditions laid down in the prospectus and application form are to be strictly followed. Guidelines on the procedure for admission are furnished below.
- 1) Fill up the admission form in all respects. .
- 2) Meet the concerned Wing in charge for admission test.
- 3) Get your documents verified from the Administrative Office.
- 4) Get the final approval of the Principal.
- 5) Pay the fees at Accounts Office.
- 6) Get textbooks and notebooks from Books Store from the market.
- 7) School uniforms to be purchased from market.
- 1) Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- 2) There will be a written test for admission from classes KG II onwards.
- 3) No preference will be given for early submission of admission form.
- 4) Filling up of admission form, taking the Admission Test and attending interview do not guarantee admission in the School. Admission is purely at the discretion of the Principal.
- 5) Parents whose children are already studying in the School cannot claim admission for their younger wards as a matter of right.
- 6) Both the parents and the child must be present at the time of interview with copies of relevant documents as mentioned below.
- 7) The applicant must have valid Indian Resident Permit for admission to be finalized.
- 8) Selection will be automatically cancelled if fee is not paid on the last date stipulated by the school and no reminders will be sent to parents in this regard.
- 9) Parents are to ensure that all the documents required for registration are obtained well in advance in order to avoid delay in admission. Submission of incomplete forms will not be accepted and admission will be cancelled.
- 10) Request for transfer of section and choice of class teacher by parents will not be entertained.
- 11)Parents are requested to adhere to the following age requirements as per the CBSE rules.
- Classes : Age (as on 1st April of the respective academic year)
- Play Group : 2 Years Plus (Separate wing)
- KG I : 3 Years Plus
- KG II : 4 Years Plus
- 1st Grade : 5 Years Plus
- 2nd Grade : 6 Years Plus
- 3rd Grade : 7 Years Plus
- 4th Grade : 8 Years Plus
- 5th Grade : 9 Years Plus
- 6th Grade : 10 Years Plus
- 7th Grade : 11 Years Plus
- 8th Grade : 12 Years Plus
- 9th Grade: 13 Years Plus
Admission of new students for classes L.KG., U.KG. and I (boys and girls) are made every year on the basis of written tests in the beginning of the academic session. Application forms along with prospectus can be obtained from school office personally or by sending D.D. in favour of ‘Principal, Muskan Public School, Ashoknagar. Rs.100 towards the cost of the prospectus, which is not refundable. should reach the school office before March 1st .
Admission test shall be conducted in the following subjects:
- KG I: Simple written and Oral test of the language ability of the child.
- KG II: Written test of English alphabet (small and capital letters) and numbers.
- I to VIII : Written test in English, Mathematics, Science and Social Science.
- IX & XI : Strictly based on written test in English, Mathematics, Science & General Awareness. There after screening of the child by oral interview.
Documents to be Produced
- Two Passport size Photographs.
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended (not necessary for KG and Std. I admissions).
- Report Card/Marks Statement from the previous school for admissions to Classes II to X.
- Conduct certificate from the school last attended (not required for KG Classes and Std. I)
- Location map of residence if school transportation is required.
- Child Samgra ID
- Bank passbook Front page Copy