- 1) As mentioned earlier, students admitted to the school are exempt from payment of all fees such as tuition fees, examination fees, laboratory, library fees, fees for extra-curricular activities and medical tests. This is in line with the school’s policy of pursuit and promotion of talent irrespective of the economic and social background of the student so that excellence is achieved.
- 2) The right to call an applicant for test/interview is reserved. Selection for the test rests completely with the discretion of the school authorities.
- 3) All newly admitted students shall be on probation for a period of one year during which he/she can be asked to leave, if found unsuitable for the school. The decision of the school in this matter shall be final.
- 4) Before a pupil can be enrolled, the enrolment form and other necessary papers must be completed by the parents or guardian.
- 5) Students can be removed from the school roll by the school authorities on any one of the following grounds
- a) Consistent academic weakness / Indiscipline.
- b) Over age (students who exceed the age limit for All India Senior School Certificate Examination)